We are original equipment manufacturers’ distributor for a variety of world-class oil industry products and equipment and offer post installation after sales service with provision for in country stock holding/inventory for prompt or just-in-time delivery of critical service spares. We have the reach and means to procure materials from around the globe through a wide supplier/stockists network worldwide.
Dovewell Oilfield Services Limited is a major supplier of welded & seamless OCTG – casing & tubing of all sizes, drill pipes of all sizes, seamless pipes and SAW welded pipes of different sized. Our mills are ISO9001 listed and have American Petroleum Institute (API 5L and API5CT) accreditation.
The quality assurance program employed is supported by superbly equipped laboratories and sophisticated equipment, which is used for the inspection and testing of materials, welding processes, dimensions, and quality of coatings and linings.
- Line Pipes & OCTG
- Fittings & Flanges
- Instrumentation & Flow Control Products
- Rotating Equipment (Pumps & Compressors)
- Valves & Actuators
We are able to supply carbon steel and stainless steel pipes and tubular to all international Standards such as ASTM, ASME, API, EN and DIN. Please find below an overview of materials that can be supplied in ASTM grades (for reference only). Equivalent DIN and other international grades can also be supplied.
- OCTG, Seamless Line Pipes & Drilling Equipment.
- Carbon steels/Carbon-Manganese (ASTM A206)
- Low temperature carbon steel (ASTM A333)
- Alloy steels (ASTM A335)
- Stainless steels (ASTM A312) Line pipes(API 5L)
- High yield line pipes for sour/non-sour applications (API 5L) Welded Pipes (ERW, HFI, EFW,DSAW)
- Carbon steels/Carbon-Manganese (ASTM A672)
- Low temperature carbon steels (ASTM A671)
- Alloy steels (ASTM A691)
- Stainless steels (ASTM A213/A358)
- Line pipes (API 5L)
- High yield line pipes for sour/non-sour applications (API 5L) Structural Steels
- Seamless and welded tubular
- Cans & Plates
- Shaped plates with prepared edges
- Wide flange beams
- Complete piles
- Pile sleeves
- Conductor Pipes
- Prefabricated components
- Butt-weld Elbows, Tees, Reducers, Caps to ASME B16.9 and 16.28
- Forged Fittings to ASME B16.11
- Weld Neck, Long Weld Neck, Socket Weld, Blind, Slip On, Orifice Flanges in all pressure ratings, with Raised Face, Flat Face or RingType Joint as required to ASME B16.5 & 16.47
- Specifications: ASTM, BS, NF, EN/DIN and special customer requirements
- Materials: Carbon/Low temperature, Alloy, Stainless, Copper-nickel alloys
- Manufacturing process: Forged, Wrought, Welded, and Fabricated.
We provide Equipment & Material specification for various materials needed for projects and will provide the necessary processes to support contracts formulation and vendor selection.
- We provide extensive services in Process control, instrumentation and electrical fields
- Provision of AutoCAD drawings services for existing systems and electrical wiring diagram.
- Installation and maintenance of differential pressure gauges, temperature and pressure transmitters on delivery and flow lines.
- Installation of instrument and control panels, enunciators panels, etc
- Installation and maintenance of differential pressure gauge pressure and temperature, transmitters, on delivery and flows lines
- Recorders, controllers on metering skids
- Fire detection and alarm synchronizing system
- Telemeter equipment, solenoids, relays
- Calibration and recalibration of instruments
- Supply of valves and accessories.
Our rotating equipment serves worldwide hydrocarbon and chemical processing, pulp and paper, Power generation and the food and beverage markets. Aftermarket services include spare parts, Overhaul and repair as well as engineering commissioning of rotating equipment and technical support.
Our Process equipment and products include:
- High Pressure Reciprocating Pumps
- High-speed centrifugal pumps
- Dosing pumps
- High-speed compressors
Dovewell Oilfield Services Limited is positioned as a major supplier of all types of valves for all major projects procurement needs covering ball valves, gate valves, SDV, check valves, butterfly valves, globe valve etc. We do this through a global network of reputable buying houses and original equipment manufacturers – OEMs – with whom we have strategic alliances incorporating our well developed supply chain process.